Here is the video on youtube:
Ingredients, Short Version:
• 1 Avocado
• 1/2 a cucumber or zucchini or cucumber
• 1/2 of tomato for soup and ½ for garnish
• 1 tbs olive oil.
• A slice of lemon or lime.
• 2 to 3 stalks of parsley.
• Sea salt unbleached to taste
• 1 to 2 cloves of garlic.
• You can add your favorite spices. It could be cumin, coriander, all spice mix, paprika, black pepper, or cayenne pepper.
• 1/2 cup of water. You can add later for desired consistency.
There are a lot of versions of this soup online, but this is my favorite combination of ingredients. If you like garbanzo soup, then you will love this. Our western diet is notoriously acidic and this soup is an easy way to get highly alkaline food into your body to balance out acidity. It is packed with nutrition.
- Avocado. Great source of healthy fats and fiber, a lot of vitamins and minerals. How do you cut your avocado?
- 1 small cucumber or zucchini. Cucumber is a great cleanser, it has a lot of water and fiber content in addition to a bunch of vitamins and minerals.
- 1 small tomato. Rich in vitamin A, Calcium, Potassium and other minerals.
- 1 tbs olive oil. I am adding oil not just for taste. It has an important job, to help me digest all the fat-soluble vitamins from all these fruits.
- A slice of lemon or lime. I use the skin too, it gives a little kick to the taste.
- 2 stalks of parsley. You can replace it with cilantro or even better fresh basil.
- Sea salt unbleached
- 1 clove of garlic. Great at healing inflammation in the body.
- I just happened to have some dry oregano. I’ll use some of it.
- You can add your favorite spices. It could be cumin, all spice mix, paprika, black pepper, cayenne papper.
- ½ cup of water. You can add later for desired consistency.
Blend all together, garnish with tomato, garbanzo beans, and parsley and that’s it.